Friday, September 10, 2010

Interesting Way to Sleep

When I headed to bed from the bonus room on Wednesday night, I was surprised to find Hanna asleep on the floor.  It's quite common for her to climb out of bed and look at us from her bedroom (next to the bonus room) and for us to put her back in bed.  Probably just a reassurance check for her that we are still here.  I usually look for that and wait to confirm she is asleep before diving into any other activities, but Wednesday night I was finalizing mailing labels for a baby shower and must have been so focused in the activity that I didn't even feel the sixth sense of her watching me.  She must have gotten bored and finally crashed on the floor.  It's a cute photo I just had to share.  Don't worry, when Vince put her in bed she didn't move a muscle.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you that she only opens the door and watches you. Mine opens the door, lets himself out and joins us wherever we are. She is very cute! -bekki

    ReplyDelete