Saturday, October 9, 2010

Autumn is in the air...and that means pumpkins, mums, state fair, beautiful colors and coats!

I can hardly wait for October each year so I can head up to the attic and get my fall decorating items out.  I enjoy it almost as much as Christmas.  Friday afternoon after Vince got off work, we headed to a pumpkin patch close to the house to make this year's selections.  It's tough getting shots of busy kids, and Davis is at the age where he poses, which don't make the best photos in my opinion.  I prefer the quick grins.  They took their jobs very seriously, and had fun selecting pumpkins for our front porch.  After we were home, we added our tattoos to them and only need some mums to complete the look although I am finding it hard to find healthy looking mums this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment