Monday, October 25, 2010

Two Milestones Achieved

Today was Hanna's first day at Primrose.  She wasn't clingy and didn't cry at drop off, but you could tell she had apprehension.  I was very proud of her.  It probably helped that the kids were outside on the playground.  She wanted to play, but didn't want us to leave.  She is my big girl and I can't wait to see her blossom and her language skill improve each week.

After we dropped Hanna off at school, I took Davis to the dentist.   They put a little numbing jelly around the loose tooth and it came right out.  He is excited about his first visit from the tooth fairy.  We certainly are surrounded by blessings and I think we will celebrate today, not sure how yet.

It's my last full week at home.  I am ready to go back to work but leaving the less scheduled routine behind will be bittersweet.  Davis starts his 3 week track out this week, so I am fortunate to spend some one on one time with him before I go back to work next week.

Just thought I would post some older photos of Davis...to remind me how quickly life can pass you by.  Enjoy the moments.
Davis' first Halloween costume

18 months old

5 months old, yes he was a big baby.  

Just a few shots of Hanna that were shared with us from the orphanage director.  These photos are special to us since photos of her first few years are so limited.  






No comments:

Post a Comment