Monday, January 17, 2011

Bedtime is so over rated!

Hanna wasn't exactly ready for bed tonight.  She has been so sick for so long, and the antibiotic is finally working, I think she is just enjoying feeling good again.  While she drew on the Aqua Doodle, I thought I would try to get some photos.  I love the hat!  She got it as part of her Christmas from Aunt Lauren and Uncle Nick.  I really don't like taking photos inside because I am forced to use the automatic setting on the camera, but I couldn't let a hat opportunity pass me buy.  Enjoy!

We have our first appointment at UNC Chapel Hill tomorrow.  I am anxious to find out what the road ahead looks like for Hanna and her palate repair.  I wish I could have the surgery for her.  Keep us in your thoughts although I am sure we are in good hands.

So while Hanna keeps getting out of bed, Davis rests peacefully as he always has (he has always been a great sleeper).  He enjoyed the day off of school today and successfully beat me at three games of foosball in a row tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment