Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hanna the Clown!

She may look like a clown, but let me tell you, she was proud of herself!  She came downstairs with a big grin on her face fully expecting me to tell her how beautiful she looked.  She wasn't quite prepared for my surprise and initial reaction of horror mixed with anger.  We had just fed the kids breakfast, sent them upstairs to watch cartoons in our bed while Vince and I grabbed a bite to eat before getting ready for church.  My reaction was based primarily on not knowing what else may have had make up (the list that went through my mind included:  walls, furniture fabric, clothes etc.).

It was actually a quite harmless event and after I realized the only mess was on her face, I enjoyed the moment and wanted to share it with everyone.  What a cute clown!  

No comments:

Post a Comment