Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pajama Day & Picture Day

The holiday spirit was in full swing this morning before school.  Davis' class earned pajama day at school for good behavior so he sported his Christmas pajamas.  They can bring robes, slippers and even stuffed animals!  We all have matching pajamas for Christmas morning.  Cheesy, I know, but it will make for a cute Christmas morning photo.

It was picture day for Hanna today at Primrose.  This dress was one of three cute holiday dresses my mom got her from the thrift store she volunteers at once a week.  I don't think these dresses have even been worn.  She finds some good stuff and having her there to skim the best stuff off the top for the kids has its advantages.

Two cute kids, we sure are blessed!

Photo disclaimer:  in a rush to get to school (like every morning) so a camera phone photo was the best I could do in a pinch.  :-)

Here is a picture of the PJ set I ordered for the family.  Cute I know!  I did not however order a set for Seis.  I think he'll be okay.


letitsnowmanfamily.aspx.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment