Sunday, February 26, 2012

Some things I just don't understand.

Boys (and men) and their video games is one of them.  Davis loves his Wii.  We were lucky enough to get my brother's hand me down a few years ago.  He wasn't playing it any more and Davis learned the love of Wii sports at a very early age.  The level of skill required for his games have increased over the past couple of years and now he has many that require "battles".  Nothing pleases him more than me or Vince to play with him.  Unfortunately for him, I am not a fan of video games.  Vince does a great job spending time with him in that venture.  After dinner they headed upstairs and I willingly offered to clean up after dinner, because yes, I enjoy cleaning the kitchen more than playing video games.  While doing so, I heard so much hooping, hollering and laughing.  It really is great to hear the boys bonding, but man, can they be that much fun?  Luckily, my husband only plays to spend time with Davis.  Davis went to bed grinning ear to ear tonight.  It's the small things, like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment