Saturday, May 5, 2012

My children's feet

I have always had an obsession of capturing my kids hands and feet in photos.  I don't know why.  I guess for me its the clearest evidence that my kids are growing.  Faster than I prefer.  It's such a quandary.  I want them to grow up so they can dress themselves, to make their own juice, start their own movies, but in the same vein, I can't stand it that they are growing up.  I have included a photo of Davis' feet/foot in each of his yearly photo books.  I am now trying to do the same for Hanna.  Here is the latest from a joint bath session when I was trying to get baths done quickly (before leaving for somewhere we were supposed to be by a certain time).  Except on this particular day, I realized I had an opportunity.  I was easily distracted, grabbed my camera and caught this picture of their feet side by side since the light coming in the bathroom window happened to be really bright on that morning.

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of their feet! So cute! I know exactly how you feel- I want my kids to grow up enough to be independent and yet I want them to stay little. I love watching them each stage of their lives though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comment was: Cool blog and lovelly feeties. 🙂

    ReplyDelete