Monday, August 16, 2010

The tomatoes are FINALLY ripe

We had a nice visit today with my oldest friend, Gina, and her two daughters, Barrett and Addison.  I am glad we were able to coordinate a visit, it is generally to difficult for us to coordinate.  We played outside on the play set until Barrett, Gina's oldest daughter, realized the garden had some vegetables to pick.  It's been a chore we have needed to do for a few days so she and Davis picked away.  We picked a ton of tomatoes, a cucumber, and there were three eggplants I think I am going to leave on for another day or so just to be safe.  If you have suggestions on what to do with tomatoes please send suggestions.  I have already made salsa.  It was all fun and games until they stumbled upon a spider.  I had to take a picture of that too....

No comments:

Post a Comment