Sunday, August 15, 2010

A week in review...

It's been a good full week at home.  Davis started Vacation Bible School last Sunday- the theme was galactic blast.  He makes a great astronaut!  I realized being a stay at home mom is WAY harder than working.  Even though its busy, it's good to spend time with them and we are heading to the beach next week.  I hope to post new pictures as often as I can.  Hanna received a new baby doll from my mom, and we had a visit from Vince's family this weekend.  Hanna did great interacting with them.  She was most excited about the train track Vince's parents bought at an auction for Davis.  The highlight for me was that Hanna found her dress up clothes and decided the microphone was the best part of the ensemble.  These were a gift from a colleague (Thanks, Kayla!), who is also a mom to a little girl, so she knew it was the perfect gift.   Life is good.








No comments:

Post a Comment