Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

I decided to purchase "matching" pajamas this year for Christmas morning (as mentioned in an earlier post).  It's a tradition my mom and I have done for years.  This year, I thought- hey, what not extend it to the whole family!  It was a little tougher when you put a male and two kids in the mix but there are websites that offer family sets.  Vince was a good sport about it.  I ordered the kids a few sizes up (they had saggy bottom this year) so we could use them for a few years at least.  Here are a few pictures- don't you judge my bed head!




We had two excited children Christmas morning!  They of course got way more than they needed.  It was a wonderful Christmas and we continue to be blessed by God's grace.  I am grateful my company is closed this week and Vince was able to take the week off with us so we can have a full week together as a family.  God is good.  I hope your new year is shared with those you love, filled with joy and brings you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment